After compiling yesterday’s list of the most influential U.S. newspapers on Twitter, based on their Klout scores, I thought it would be interesting to see how some online information sites compare. Here are some apples-to-oranges observations.
- @mashable, with a Klout score of 87, is as influential as New York Times, and more influential than any other publication on the list.
- @wikileaks and @techcrunch, with Klout scores of 85 (Wikileaks and TechCrunch), are more influential than Wall Street Journal.
- @tmz and @gizmodo, with Klout scores of 80 (TMZ and Gizmodo), are more influential than New York Post and USA Today.
- @tbd, with a Klout score of 68, is more influential than Washington Post.
- @thedailybeast, with a Klout score of 78, is more influential than the Boston Globe and Miami Herald.
- @propublica, with a Klout score of 73, is more influential than the Chicago Sun-Times and Chicago Tribune.
If you found this interesting, here are other pages you might want to read: